We proudly provide dental services for infants, children and teens in the mid-Michigan area. Our practice has attracted patients from the west beyond Grand Rapids, from the east including Flint and as far north as Grayling and as far south as the Michigan/Ohio line.
We strive to provide high quality dental care, with compassion in a safe, friendly atmosphere.
What Makes Us Distinctly Unique?
- Our doctors and staff who LOVE working with children
- We accept most dental insurance plans, including Medicaid
- We work together as a team to provide excellent care in an environment designed especially for kids
- We provide our parents with information and treatment options to help them make informed decisions about their child’s dental care
- All our staff is exceptionally trained and knowledgeable in their areas of expertise
The Practice of Dr. Sonja G. Norris DDS & Associates was selected as the 2016 recipient of the Greater Lansing Area ATHENA Organizational Leadership
The ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award recognizes a business or organization that has been exemplary in supporting, developing, and honoring women leaders in our community.
We Are, Distinctly Unique … Like Every Child
Our goal is to help your child grow up unafraid of dentistry. As they mature and work with us we hope that they will develop the coping skills necessary to receive dental care in the traditional manner. Age, personality, anxiety levels, health history and treatment needs are all considered when recommending treatment modalities best suited to facilitate your child’s dental treatment. Ensuring the safety of your child while providing the best possible experience is very important to all of us here at this practice.